Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

Sounds like fun...

How to Travel Around the World With Just a 20lb Backpack

By David Danzeiser


I hung up the phone with the travel agent. I had just finished booking 45,000 miles worth of flights around the world. The trip would last a year and take me to 23 different countries.

Over a year of planning and saving had culminated with a phone call and everything was booked successfully.

The trip took me to snowy, northern Norway past the Arctic Circle, the rainy and humid islands of Indonesia, and the sunny and sandy beaches of Australia. I hiked, swam, slept outside, ate in decent restaurants, and went out to clubs.

Basically, I experienced a huge range of temperatures, cultures, climates, terrain, and activities, and I did it all out of a backpack you’d take with you to school (my pack was 26 liters and weighed 20 pounds)...


Read the rest here:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/01/no_author/how-to-travel-around-the-world/

No comments:

Post a Comment