Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

He's no libertarian...

Rand Paul: I’m done answering questions about my father.

Economic Policy Journal


On Thursday, I reported that Alex Pappas of Daily Caller had a one on one interview with Rand Paul before Rand spoke at Berkeley. The Pappas report on the interview is up and it seems as though Rand is getting sick of being asked why he is not as principled a libertarian and not as non-interventionist as his father:

A mile from one of the most famous liberal campuses, Rand Paul is sipping coffee in a packed college café and answering a question about Vladimir Putin’s annexation of Crimea...

Reporters sometimes ask Paul, he said, to comment on his father’s beliefs. But he said he’s done doing that. “I’ve pretty much quit answering” those questions.

“I’ve been in the Senate three years, and I have created a record of myself,” he said. “And I have my opinions.”


Link:
http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2014/03/rand-paul-im-done-answering-questions.html

No comments:

Post a Comment