Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ought oh....

Those of you who know me, know I've been predicting a Perry/Bush ticket...

Jeb Bush being urged to run for president by father, brother

Former White House secretary and Fox commentator Dana Perino stated on Wednesday morning that Jed Bush is being urged to become the third Bush in the White House. And leading in that push are the two presidents in his family.

When asked if she believed if he would run for the presidency one day, Perino said, “I do.”

“I know that his dad and his brother both want him to run,” she said. “I think each of those Bush presidents, and a possible future president, bring a unique aspect of the table. But what they have in common is a quiet dignity and love for America that makes me still support them everyday when I wake up.”


Link:
http://www.federaljack.com/?p=99476

No comments:

Post a Comment